Thursday, July 18, 2013

Michaela's Graduation

 Though Satan's weights would pull me down,
The Savior guides my way.
 
 My steps are measured by His word;
A firm foundation He has laid.
 
 I want to stand on higher ground-
to know His voice-the sweetest sound.
 
 No turning back, I'm heaven bound.
Lord lift me up to higher ground.
 
New strength I find on higher ground,
above the world's allure.

 
He marks my path and points my way,
In Christ alone I am secure.

Emmaline and Kayla have been friends ever since they were very little so it was neat that they could graduate together!



Best friends and cousins  ;)





 


 Kay and our sweet neighbor Paula
 


Party time afterwards in which we played volleyball.

In the mud.

It was a great day!
Congratulations Kayla!!
 

6 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations Kayla! Miss you guys! ♥

Jenna said...

Congratulations, Kayla! I feel really old :/. LOVE that picture of my dad with the guys! :)

Unknown said...

So glad we could graduate together!

James and Emily said...

Congrats, Kayla! God's blessings as you pursue him in this next phase of your life!

Mud volleyball?! I was just talking about that a few weeks ago but none of the girls were thrilled.... I'm game!!!! ;)

HUGS!

Deb said...

Mud volleyball was so much fun! Congrats K!

Thabs said...

Congrats to my dearest cousin.
thanks for inviteing us, we had a blast. Mud volleyball was great.